Sunday, January 15, 2012

A quick hello is always followed with a quick goodbye

Hello lovelies, sorry for my absence. My Internet has been a real pain in my ass!! My dad decided to swap companies and while that happens I can't post anything because the internet is slower then a tortoise and pictures won't load :( so I'm testing out blogger on my iphone :p Hopefully I can post again soon, I have a few posts lined up for all you lovely readers!! Anyway heres a cute picture of my cats :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!

5 comments:

miss annie said...

hey there , thanks for participating at my giveaway , you are actually one of the winners... the only thing you have to do now is signing in at romwe once again (this is what they told me) in order to receive the freebies and the tights :)

Holly and Cara said...

lovely blog! x

Lidiya said...

Your cats are just too cute <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Eloise said...

aww they're gorgeous! I am a sucker for ginger cats though, maybe because I'm a bit biased...

xx

Flashes of Style said...

How adorableee! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie